Konnichiwa! Travelog Jepun Part 3

22:30

Assalamualaikum..

I realize that I have not completed my Japan Travelog yet. Due to time constraint, it seems impossible for me to describe my 12 days activities with words. Hence, I will share a video made by my bestfriend, who is also one of the participants of the ISS 2013, Nurul Izzanie. I believe she had put a lot of effort into this montage and watching the final product make me miss Japan even more!

From this video, u can see that one of the activities is we will stay with the local family. Me and Izzanie are so lucky that we had been assigned to the same family. The Matsuokas are really friendly, and fluent in English. It makes our communication easier. It's hard to find a Japanese that can speak English very well. We were so lucky. Even though we spent 3 days and 2 nights with them, we can feel the love between us. Believe me, we even cried during the last night we are together. By we, I mean me, Izzanie, and the mother. Of course the father holding his tears, but I can feel that he is sad too.





I am sooo grateful for this opportunity to experience Japanese lifestyle. This trip has motivated me to go explore other countries and make friends with lots of people. In sha Allah, if Allah grant me with rezeki, I will travel more often.

P/S ; My homestay parents attend my wedding in Johor Bahru. The next day from my wedding, I bring them to Kukup and to go sight seeing around JB.

Arigatou Otousan and Okaasan.



You Might Also Like

0 comments